Thursday, January 1, 2009

WELCOME 09 !!!



Hi Guys,

This year things are going to be different. I just happened to browse through the internet and saw most of the sites coming out with new plans for 2009.
So we thought we should just tell you guys about our plans for this year.

* I'm currently working on my new template.
* We are going to increase he number of post by 2 per week. (Hoping that my college doesn't block blogger under entertainment)
* We are also working on setting up a site. (Oops! did I jus say that)
* Invite guest authors to write articles.
* Have competitions and prizes.

* Increase feed readers.(Which is currently 5 !!!)
* Provide you better articles instead of the boring personal ones.
* And make sure that you get the best of "EVERYTHING".

Just like that if you have any suggestions and ideas that you think should be implemented
be kind enough to leave them in comments.

To subscribe for my feed click here.


0 Comments: