Saturday, March 14, 2009

18 Awesome Wallpapers and their Swatches !!!




Hope you guys enjoyed my last tutorial.I was quite busy last month as we had our college Cultural festival, KurukSastra '09 and a Conference (NCRAMT). I was searching for a inspiring and a good looking wallpaper for my laptop 'coz my friends were cursing the previous picture that I had. I ended up in a site where they had these wonderful collections.I made a compilation using some I already had and few new ones.Then I thought, Why not do a favor to our visitors by uploading the color schemes along with it ? And now I'm giving you the cool collection of 18 desktop backgrounds along with their swatches (ACO file). As the total size is pretty big for uploading in googlepages, I have split the collection into 3 parts containing 6 wallpapers each. Just in case you didn't know how to use it click here .

Click here to subscribe to our feed.

0 Comments: